Requirements to candidate
- Deep understanding and experience with front-end frameworks (ReactJS), CSS and implementation of responsive web development;
- Experience using Redux, Redux-saga, React Hooks;
- Experience using GraphQL and Apollo clients would be a plus
- Good understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good written and verbal English;
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and envision how they will help us.
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center or ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- 15 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick-leaves; public holidays;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Free online English-speaking clubs;
- Ability to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.