Junior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
More about the project - https://apiko.com/portfolio/goodlifesorted-age-tech-marketplace/
The project is aimed at an application that offers you to hire hand-picked, trained and dependable helpers in your community to take care of your older relatives. This elderly caregiving platform enables customers to find and hire carers for themselves or their loved ones for various reasons, from dog walking and cleaning to companionship or meal preparation.
Requirements to candidate
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Some prior commercial experience or knowledge in NodeJS, React, MongoDB;
- Good English is a must (fluent B1-B2);
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly and develop together with us.
Company and benefits:
- Mentoring from our developers of a senior technical level;
- A good chance to develop your hard skills extremely quickly thanks to international projects and challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Comfortable office in the city center or ability to work remotely
- Official long-term employment.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.