Junior React Native Developer
Requirements to candidate
- Active experience in developing mobile applications;
- 0-2 years of experience in Hybrid Mobile application development with React Native;
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript, GraphQL
- Good English is a must (fluent B1-B2);
Will be a plus
- Experience with frameworks: PhoneGap/Cordova, Ionic.
- Experience with mobile application development with native platforms like Android or iOS;
- Experience with expo.io
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center or ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- 15 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick-leaves; public holidays;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Free online English-speaking clubs;
- Ability to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
- Mentoring from our developers of a senior technical level;
- A good chance to develop your hard skills extremely quickly thanks to international projects and challenging tasks;
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.