Junior Manual QA Engineer
Requirements to candidate
- 0.5+ years of professional experience in the QA area
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software testing
- Understanding of software development process
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Experience in web testing
- Experience in writing test documentation (Check List, Test Cases, Bug reports, etc.)
- Experience in working with Bug Tracking Systems
- B2+ English, a must!
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center in Ivano-Frankivsk or Ternopil;
- Opportunity to work remotely in any city with the compensation of a coworking space;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Free online English-speaking clubs with professional tutors and foreign volunteers;
- Opportunity to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.