Requirements to candidate
- CI/CD implementation experience: GitHub Actions, GitlabCI, Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline.
- Solid experience with AWS(EC2, S3, Load Balancing (Application LB, Network LB), ECS (elastic container service), ECR (container registry), Route53, CloudWatch, RDS, SQS).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform - preferable, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK)
- Docker (Dockerfile, Multi Stage build), docker-compose.
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- English B1+
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center or ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- 15 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick-leaves; public holidays;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Free online English-speaking clubs;
- Ability to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.