Middle C# Software Engineer
Let's work together on a web base SaaS Hotel Managing System that helps hotels in these critical areas:
- Create and manage reservations;
- Pricing of rooms;
- Take credit payments;
- Show available rooms to as many people as possible on the internet;
- Track their finances.
Requirements to candidate
- 2 + years of experience using C#;
- Experience writing complex ASP.NET Core Web APIs;
- Experience using Design Patterns;
- Basic algorithms, data structures, Time Complexity, and Big O Notation;
- OOP, TDD;
- Able to pass a verbal technical interview where you demonstrate your knowledge of basic and advanced software engineering concepts;
- English - B2 or higher.
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews every 6 months;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center in Ivano-Frankivsk or Ternopil;
- Opportunity to work remotely in any city with the compensation of a coworking space;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Free online English-speaking clubs with professional tutors and foreign volunteers;
- Opportunity to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.