Education Manager (Universities Cooperation)
Requirements to candidate
- Excellent understanding of higher education institutions structure;
- English: B1-B2 or higher;
- Excellent communicating skills;
- Proactivity & responsibility;
- Previous experience as a students' group head or laboratory assistant will be an advantage;
- Concluding agreements on cooperation with universities and IT courses, further communication with their representatives;
- The company promotion during local events aimed at students, including Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk IT clusters;
- Pre-screening of the best IT courses graduates and organization of intro interviews.
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center in Ivano-Frankivsk & Ternopil;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Healthcare compensation;
- Free online English-speaking clubs with professional tutors and foreign volunteers;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, and public holidays;
- Opportunity to grow professionally and develop your skills within the company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.