B2B food industry is a large window of opportunities nowadays. It requires better efficiency, control, and information management to reduce the waste and improve the quality of service and delivery.
The market needs more B2B food supply management platforms to connect wholesale food suppliers with buyers, store product and logistics data, and transparently manage order and delivery processes.
Get benefit from customer supply chain app development,
if you collaborate with
Benefits of supply chain app development
By development of a B2B food platform, you will contribute to the food and beverage industry and adjust it to positive changes. Here are the main opportunities you will give to your users:
- More efficient channels for marketing the products
- On-demand access to the network of bulk buyers
- Revenue generation
- Monitoring results and improving the service
- Prices comparison
- Analysis of suppliers quality standards
- More delivery options
- Real-time communication with suppliers
- Choosing suppliers that meet all the requirements and preferences
Main features for your food supply chain app development
Apiko team creates custom marketplaces tailored to your business and industry. These are just some of the main features we can develop for you:
- Products showcase
- Inventory control
- Orders management
- Transactions tracking
- Invoice management
- Real-time communication
- On-demand delivery
- Products and prices comparison
- Purchasing directly from wholesalers
- Tracking and analyzing spendings
- TDelivery tracking
Scale up your food supply chain management app with
Сreate more value to your business by adding or extending your B2B marketplace with the following integrations:
Now, let’s turn your idea into reality
Thank you for getting in touch with us!
Give us a few hours to analyze your request and we will get back
to you with the tailor-made business proposition.
successful marketplace: How to Build a Successful Marketplace App: Where-to-Start Checklist that WorksBuilding a Two Sided Marketplace: Moving From MVP to Enterprise
How Apiko Team builds your online food marketplace platform
Here is how we develop your project: from idea validation to further maintenance and support.
- Business analysis
- Wireframes & Prototyping
- Project estimation
- Brand identity
- UI design
- UX design
Web, mobile app development
- Product roadmap development
- Project architecture development
- Web, mobile app development itself
- Quality assistance and consulting
- Software testing life cycle
- Manual and automated testing
Business platform support
- Web, mobile application support and further product maintenance
Get in touch with Apiko Team
to discuss your business idea or product development roadmapLet's talk
What our clients say
Long-standing relationships with our customers - this is what we strive for.
Your success is our motivation.