Neo4j is a GraphQL powered database that leverages the world of connections - a core of high-performance projects.
Neo4j is designed to analyze and store the networks of connected data. It easily depicts the entities of the database and relationships they are connected with.
Neo4j stores data in the form of graphs. It helps to sustain a high performance of the application, even with the high number of relationships.
If you have a project that is about to process a large amount of connected data, Neo4j is a right way to go.
Neo4j use cases
What Neo4j is most suitable for:
- Real-time recommendationsThe main task of recommendation engines is to interconnect and analyze data. With Neo4j you will get insights into how your data are related, which will help you to prototype new search algorithms.
- Social networksNeo4j uses a query language “cypher” that helps to store users' information and link relationships between them. It reflects real-world graph structure of data entities and relationships, which makes it perfect for different types of social networks.
- Contextual searchNeo4j can make the search on your platform more advanced, as it shines at merging data from different sources and analyzing connections between the chunks of data.
- Fraud detectionNeo4j uncovers the connections between individual data points, making it easy to detect fraud rings in real time.
- Data analyticsLeverage the meaning of each data chunk your platform processes. With the help of graph analytics, you get value from large volumes of interconnected data by studying their individual elements.
Who uses Neo4j
Here are some of the companies that have chosen Neo4j
Software development workflow at Apiko
Here is how we develop your project: from idea validation to further maintenance and support.
- Business analysis
- Project estimation
- Brand identity
- UI design
- UX design
- Product roadmap
- Project architecture
- Web & mobile app development itself
- Automated testing
- Manual testing
- Lifecycle testing
Business platform support
- Continuous development
- Long-time partnership
We deliver advanced solutions to meet all customer's requirements and expectations.
Check out a few of our recent projects.
Get in touch with Apiko Team
to discuss your business idea or product development roadmapLet's talk