Besides, you have the right to withdraw consent for using, recording and processing at any moment by contacting us through email@example.com.
If you want us to stop reaching you out via email, you can unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe button in any newsletter you receive from our team.
Any time you can inquire what type of information we record and how we will use it, request to correct, amend or delete personal information.
When submitting a request on the website, you’re are asked to provide with the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Service required
- Any project details you provide
- Attached files
When you subscribe for our updates via blog, we collect your email address and subscription preferences.
When you apply for a job via our website, we process the information from your CV and any additional information you provide with oral or written means.
When you visit our website, the server automatically records the information sent from your browser, including:
- Web request (location, time, date, etc.)
- Browser type
- Browser language
- IP address
- One or more cookies identifying your browser
Apiko follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and, possibly, the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Use of the Information
We use the information we collect in various ways to:
- Contact you through email, phone number, or any other contact information you provide us by oral or written means to offer the service you requested or respond to your comments and questions correctly.
- Keep in touch with you for establishing business relationships. We use the information about the user’s journey on our website to update you about our services that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
- Inform you about recent publications, latest products, case studies, research and news if you have subscribed to our updates.
- Understand and analyze your behavior on our website to improve, personalize, and expand the user experience in accordance with your preferences automatically processed by cookies and third-party services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality due to your specific needs and requirements.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Your data may be transferred to reliable third-party services including Google Analytics, Pipedrive, Inspectlet or Facebook Ads Manager. Their privacy policies can be found here:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To learn more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, check out the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, do not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Notification of Changes