Software development life cycle consists of 4 repeatable stages.
Let Apiko QA Team undertake the high quality of your product
- Who are the product’s users?
- How will they use the product?
- What data should the app contain?
- What data should the app return to the end user?
- Requirements validation and their implementation possibility analysis
a test strategy (what and how to test), taking into consideration the product’s overall architecture.
Apiko quality assurance
and testing expertise
Apiko QA department applies testing on each level of SDLC
- Identification of test conditions and creation of test designs, test cases, test procedure specifications and test data. Tests automation or providing the help in tests automation
- Tests execution and logging, results evaluation, the documentation of found problems.
- Monitoring the test environment with the help of appropriate tools. Performance metrics data collection
- Reviewing each other’s work in the QA department throughout the software testing life cycle, including test specifications. Reporting defects and test results