B2B food industry has a lot of space for improvement when it comes to innovation, going paperless, and overall business optimization.
Let`s confess, we really need more online B2B marketplaces for food service industry, where operators can connect with distributors, compare pricing, and order online without any phone calls, bunch of documents, and bothersome paperwork.
Luckily, we have innovators that move forward and strive to improve online B2B food market.
Here is the list of the useful and outstanding B2B food delivery marketplaces around the world.
Ready to jump in?ChefHero
ChefHero is an online B2B marketplace and an ordering app for restaurant operators. It connects foodservices with suppliers to simplify and speed up the process of buying and selling. Here are its main features:
- Connect with suppliers
- Access real time pricing
- Compare prices
- Get customized suggestions on thousands of items from local suppliers
- Submit orders
- Pay hassle-free
- Work with new customers from a large database
- Invite your existing to sell conveniently through the app
- Get email or phone notifications when someone wants to order from you
- Showcase your entire portfolio of products
- Receive market reports to better understand how your prices compare to the market standard
Biolinked is a completely free B2B food platform that connects organic food suppliers with wholesale buyers around the world. Biolinked provides a set of tools with which suppliers can create their own website. It allows users to exhibit their products, promote their company, and directly communicate with potential business clients.
How does it work?
- Users create a profile where they can register as supplier, buyer or both
- Add unlimited number f products and organic certificate
- Seach and filter products
- Communicate with organic companies in real time
- Post a buying request to get quotes
- Create a list of favorite companies and products
- Save business contacts to your online address book
FoodByUs is an online B2B marketplace for local foods that connects cafes, restaurants, hotels and other foodservice businesses with food suppliers of all sizes. Users can buy and order baked goods, meat, fruit & vegetables, dairy and more at one place for competitive prices. When you sign up, you can now make orders from all the suppliers you want. No need to call them one by one. Simple and convenient service is what users love about the FoodByUs online food marketplace.
Cater Nation is an online B2B food ordering marketplace that aggregates restaurants, caterers, universities, and government agencies. They also provide drop-off catering for business meetings and training sessions. The main features of this online food marketplace include wide variety of high quality restaurants and caterers on one website, guaranteed retail pricing, delivery and pick-up options, experienced Customer Care team, and generous reward program.
Emerge is the firts Italian online B2B marketplace for food trading. It connects buyers and producers in a virtual marketplace, where buyers can get free sumples of products to see if it's worth ordering. Let's see how it works.
Wow, this is something really impactful! FoodMaven is a fast-growing online food marketplace that captures high-quality food before it goes to waste. Waste of perfectly good food is a catastrophe, especially when so many Americans are going hungry. FoodMaven gives suppliers an opportunity to save lost revenue and buyers an opportunity to spend less on food.
Supp.li is an online B2B marketplace food distributor that links food producers directly with hotel, restaurant, distributor and retailer buyers. Each product on the platform is linked to the company distributor with all the necessary information about it.
Online B2B marketplaces are on the rise today and will continue to grow. According to the Research and Markets' report, the U.S B2B e-commerce market is expected to reach USD 20.9 trillion by 2027. This sphere is really promising, and there is always a demand for it especially at the local level.
Learn more about B2B food marketplaces:
- Review of B2B marketplaces for distributors and suppliers
- B2B Platform for Agriculture: Buy and Sell Food Marketplace Development for Farmers and Suppliers
- Restaurant App Development: Why Your Restaurant Should Be Accessible on Mobile?
- Buy-and-Sell Marketplace Development: The Only Guide You Need